legions damnees Index du Forum

legions damnees
Le forum pour l'alliance des élites

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How Do I Change The Language On My Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legions damnees Index du Forum -> legions damnees -> taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
reklyn

Masculin
Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Change The Language On My Facebook App Répondre en citant

How Do I Change The Language On My Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD

If you aren't logged into Facebook on your Android, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in to view the News Feed. Confirm your selectionAn alert will ask you to confirm the new language. Either access the Language Settings page through this link and then skip down to Step 4 or follow these steps:Click or tap the arrow on the far right side of the Facebook menu bar, to the right of the Quick Help question mark.Select Settings.Choose the Language tab on the left.On the line that reads "What language do you want to use Facebook in?", select Edit.Choose a language from the drop-down menu.Click or tap Save Changes to apply the new language to Facebook.Here's another way to change the language on Facebook:Go to your profile's Timeline page.Scroll down enough that the left menu stops scrolling and shows a language section. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Basics ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Change Settings on Facebook Three Methods:On iPhoneOn AndroidOn DesktopCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to access and navigate your Facebook settings on both mobile and desktop platforms. Then you can select whichever language you would like. How do I get everything back? Answer this question Flag as. You can select which privacy option you prefer. Open SettingsOn the Home screen, tap Settings. Change it to English as preferred. Copyright Apple Inc. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 3 Helpful 0 Unanswered Questions I cannot share some posts how do I change that Answer this question Flag as. Afteryour device updates the language, it should return to the Home screen and display the language you selected. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. How to Change Your Facebook Language. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . .. Any comment or post written in these languages won't contain translation options. This is a dark-blue app with a white "f" on it. If you aren't logged into Facebook, first enter your email address (or phone number) into the top-right corner of the screen and click Log In. It's located at If you're already logged into Facebook, doing so will open your News Feed. This area is close to the bottom of the menu. Steps Method 1 On iPhone 1 Open Facebook. High-Tech Health Sign Up Language English Espaol Deutsch Franais Italiano Portugus Nederlands Polski 9?& Bahasa Indonesia Log In Subscribe to our newsletter Search Home Forum Ask a question Recently asked Windows Mac Linux Internet Video games Software Hardware Mobile Network Virus Become a member How To Download Ask a question Windows Software Mac Software Linux Software Android Apps BlackBerry Apps iPhone Apps Windows Phone Apps News Encyclopedia . Flag as. Search Sign Up Log In Home Forum How To Download News Encyclopedia . You can also add or remove payment methods from here. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Learn more Skip to main content Microsoft Community Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all Search the whole site Current Scope Windows Search Community member No results Sign in Community Community Categories BingInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeMicrosoft EducationMicrosoft Health and BandMobile DevicesMSNMusic, Movies & TVOfficeOneDriveOutlook.comSkypeSurfaceVirus and MalwareWindowsWindows EssentialsWindows Insider Program Participate Ask a QuestionStart a Discussion Discuss the Microsoft Community Site Getting Started FAQ Meet Our Community Leaders Ask a Question Ask a Question . It's a dark-blue app with a white "f" on it. 181.. How do I change the font back from a smaller view? Answer this question Flag as. Method 2 On Android 1 Open Facebook. If you're logged into Facebook, opening it will take you to your News Feed. Click Settings. Payment Settings - View your Facebook payment information like your registered cards, transaction history, and security settings 5a02188284
facebook login help pagewhat are paid likes on facebooknew facebook mobile accountdwonload facebook for java mobilefacebook nokia c2 downloaddescargar facebook chat para blackberry 8320login facebook joomlafacebook 2.3 for android free downloadhoe twitter account koppelen aan facebookdungeon rampage on facebook hack
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legions damnees Index du Forum -> legions damnees -> taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation